Providing Sophisticated Escorts in Warwick
Elegant Escort Agency is one of the more established escort agencies in Warwick and is an independent escort agency of the highest level, with attractive, sensual and sophisticated escorts available for bookings in Warwick.
We can provide stunning escorts to visit you at your home, or at your hotel if you are simply visiting the area. With such a wealth of attractions to see and do, the town is well known for first class entertainment value, and our escorts in Warwick can help you get the most out of your time in this historic town.
Historic County Town
Since the Neolithic era, people have been living in Warwick, and if you are interested in history and culture then this is the destination for you, with a constant dwelling having been established at Warwick since at least the 6th century. Today, the town is home to some 30’000 people, with a rich variety of specialist shopping outlets and iconic landmarks.
The history of the area is really emphasised by institutions such as Warwick School, the oldest boy’s school in the United Kingdom (claiming a heritage going back to 914) and of course the renowned Warwick Castle, first built in 1068 in the aftermath of the Norman Conquest of England. Visitors can explore this landmark site from the Castle Dungeons to the ramparts and towers, with breathtaking views available of the English countryside in all directions.
Things to see and do
If you yearn to truly experience all that Warwick has to offer, however, all you need to do is venture into the town itself. Here, you can find all you need to satisfy your curiosity, from museums and theatres to pubs, clubs and restaurants catering to a wide range of tastes and individual preferences. No matter whether you are looking for world class eateries, traditional English beer, a fresh, original cocktail bar or a casual dining experience, you are sure to find it here. Other attractions include:
- St Johns Museum: host to a number of exhibitions as well as the Royal Warwickshire Regiment of Fusiliers Museum.
- Market Square: specialist craft and continental markets as well as weekly street markets and a farmers market every fifth Saturday of the month
- The Dream Factory: a theatre venue that aims to promote the talents of local youths as the home of the Playbox Theatre group
- Bridge House Theatre: a must for theatre lovers, who can see professional productions, local community events and great amateur performances alike
- Warwick Racecourse: a longstanding racecourse with a proud history; includes all the refinements guests might expect of a racecourse, including hospitality suites and private boxes
With so much to see and do, visitors can be entertained throughout the day, whilst our fun, engaging and attractive escorts in Warwick can keep you occupied during the evening. So come and see for yourself what makes us one of the top escort agencies in Warwick.
Great Places To Stay:
- Ramada Hotel, Chesford Bridge, Warwick, CV8 2LN
- The Warwich Arms Hotel, 17 High Street, Warwick, CV34 4AT
- Tudor Farmhouse Hotel, 90-92 West Street, Warwick, CV34 6AW