As the UK’s second city, Birmingham has a reputation for many things. For many people, however, the last thing that comes to mind is romance; in fact, in a recent survey Birmingham was voted as one of the least romantic cities in the United Kingdom, behind only Hull.
At Elegant we firmly believe that this view is a mistaken one. From its fine architecture and rich history to the music, food and culture that makes this great city what it is, we believe that everything is place here to put you in the right frame of mind, and our escorts in Birmingham have many ideas of their own about how best to help you relax and enjoy the moment as you should.
If you are looking inspiration for you and that certain someone, why not try one of the following:
1. The Jewellery Quarter: for a shopping experience like no other, visit one of over 100 specialist jewellery retailers, designers and craftsmen for individually produced pieces
2. City Tours & Sightseeing: see some of the UKs most iconic buildings and landmark, on foot, by bus or via canal
3. Canon Hill Park and Nature Reserve: located in Edgebaston, this wide expanse of countryside can help you and your companion to relax and reconnect with nature
4. The National Sea Life Centre: one of the best loved attractions in the West Midlands, the Sea Life Centre is home to over 60 displays of marine and aquatic life
5. ThinkLife Planetarium: 10 themed galleries await those with a love of science and learning. Interactive Exhibits cover everything from steam engines to astrology
6. Birmingham Hippodrome: The home stage of the Birmingham Royal Ballet, the Hippodrome also regularly sees West End theatrical performances shows, opera and dance
7. The New Alexander Theatre: commonly known as the Alex, here you’ll find leading shows and dramas as well as live comedy throughout the year
8. Birmingham Museums: includes number of venues (such as Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery on Chamberlain Street) where you can find out more about the city’s rich and vibrant heritage
9. The Royal Shakespeare Company (RSC): located in Stratford just 40 minutes away by car or train, the RSC continues to showcase classic Shakespeare plays performed by some of the finest actors within the industry.
Of course, sometimes that can be nothing better than some fine dining by candlelight. Visit one of Birmingham’s renowned Michelin Starred Restaurants, of which there are now five: Purnell’s in Cornwall Street, Simpson’s in Edgebaston, Adam’s Restaurant on Bennett’s Hill, Turner’s in Harborne or Carter’s of Moseley. For something slightly more low key, why not try another of Birmingham’s fine restaurants or eateries?
Remember that you’ll always have a warm welcome at Elegant Escort Agency, and our escorts in Birmingham are more than happy to show you a side of the city that you will never forget.